Monday 13 September 2010

Comments


The comments facility still doesn't seem to be operating correctly. I received an automated e-mail notification of a comment recently, but was unable to access it for moderation, so it seems to have got lost somewhere out there in the ether.

In point of fact this was simply a request from a reader for my contact details, which are in fact freely available on this blog. My e-mail address is no secret; it is -

martin.goodall@keystonelaw.co.uk

As I indicated before, I have no objection to readers writing to me directly, but pressure of work is currently a constraint on my entering into any detailed correspondence.

Mention of pressure of work reminds me that the flow of material in the blog has slowed to a trickle in the past month. However, while travelling up to London for a meeting last week I noted half a dozen topics for future posts, and it is simply a question of finding the time to write them up for posting here.

So, watch this space.

© MARTIN H GOODALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG ARE NOW CLOSED.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.